Edg-Clif Vineyard and Management Internship
On-Site Training Provided
Time frame: Mid May to Mid August = 3 months = 12 weeks
Stipend: Cash $1,500/ month (20 days and maybe prorated) = $4,500
Projects, duties and expectations:
- Pre-emergent applications on vineyard
- Shoot suckering on trunks
- Vine planting
- Shoot thinning/positioning
- Round-up applications and weed control
- Cluster thinning
- Fertilizer application (after bloom)
- Vineyard mowing
- Vine canopy management, combing, hedging, etc.
- Net installation in Vignoles Vineyard
- Creation of Vineyard management spreadsheet to include timing of manual operations, like hand manipulations, chemical/fertilizer applications, fertilizer and other maintenance
- Opportunities to assist with special events, tasting room functions and weddings on-site
- Opportunity to return during harvest or bottling to participate in winemaking process.
To make an appointment or for more information, email Steffie@edg-clif.com, or call 314-578-4661 to talk to Stephen Littlefield. Faculty referral required.
Edg-Clif Winery, LLC
10035 Edg-Clif Drive
Potosi, MO 63664