Meet the Faculty
Misha T. Kwasniewski, Ph.D.
Assistant Research Professor & Enology Program Leader
- Phone: 573-882-6656
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 221 Eckles Hall
- Ph.D., Cornell University
- Applying analytical chemistry (LC-MS (Q-TOF), GC-MS, HPLC) to the characterization of factors impacting wine flavor development, from the vineyard through storage.
- Development of new analytical methods, and equipment appropriate for small to mid-sized winery.
- Working with the Missouri grape and wine industry to optimize processing procedures for cultivars grown in the state.
- FS 4440, Principles of Winemaking
- FS 4441, Cellar Operations and Specialty Vinification